About Me - Page Turning Thrills


Hello readers! My name is Sarah and I've been reviewing books for two years now. I enjoy reading mainly thrillers and also mysteries, horror and true crime.  

My favorite author is Freida McFadden, and every Friday, you will find a review for one of her books. I call them "quick weekend picks" because McFadden's books are incredibly simple to read, and they are usually fast-paced page-turners that you could easily complete in a weekend's time.

I love to read early release copies, and hopefully, my reviews will get you excited and inspire you to add some upcoming release books to your reading list.

Besides reading, I enjoy doing diamond art paintings.  I love to decorate my home with my favorite completed diamond art.  If you haven't tried doing diamond art yet, I highly recommend it.  It's incredibly relaxing and stress reducing.  

Sarah is a homemaker who lives in Maine with her husband and two children. She also shares her home with one silly dog and two snobby cats.  You will find Page Turning Thrills reviews on Instagram , Goodreads , and Amazon

Comments

Popular Posts